Man narrates how his girl friend switches with her Twin to sleep with him

 Man explains that his Girlfriend switches with her Twin sister to lie with  him and he didn't know.

This man narrated how he dated a woman,and how she usually switches place with her twin sister to sleep with him.

He reveals this during a discussion which prompted twins reveal that he have been sleeping with her twin...

He wrote:"I once dated a woman who had twin. I don't know why but they got in their mind that they will switch off places so I will end up unknowingly have sex with her twin.

So one night I'm already in bed and she turns out the light to make it harder for me to realize their trick and makes up some last second excuse to leave the room. After some time I just heard the step of someone sitting beside me and climbing on the bed with me.

So I slide down over and we start making out.we ended up having some mind blowing sex.it was incredible. I've never gotten such passion from my girlfriend.

At some point in the night.....Refresh your mind with.......u understand the rest



Read Latest punch news 

Admission list is out fully

Thomas tuchel disgrace.....porto ahead








Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Search This Blog