Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo

 Amotekun arrest a 42year old man and a guy having sex....this two people are practicing gay.The two suspect were arrested by the security outfit at ijoka,Akure,the Ondo state capital.

Vanguard gathered that the suspect by the personnel of amotekun,they were caught in the act.Thier case have been transferred to office of the civil defense for further interrogation.

According to Me..... one of the gay guy finally spoke saying"I was never into it before but it was tosin who came to me by telling me he loves me"

He further spoke"I don't like homosexual and he seduced me,he lured me into it,I didn't like it but he threatened of killing me that is why I agreed sharply....

They we're found guilty....the amotekun said to all Nigerian that all criminal act will be apprehended by them ..






Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Search This Blog